Thursday, December 2, 2010

Is Your Cervix Supposed To Be High Before Period

Owls

Dear Friends,
this tutorial sewing runs already 'a lot' on the internet but it 's so cute that I will propose again in the key Christmas: owl dressed in white with small touches of silver to make more 'Christmas. They are so 'easy to sew, if we are successful there I can' get everyone.





You can download the project instructions, step by step tutorial here
http://www.4shared.com/document/K2T4v83-/christmas_owls.html

I also created a Civettini dressed in red for those between you love the traditional colors of Christmas.

In the PDF I have also included some brief instructions for making the washer Ho, Ho, Ho I, or the cube of the picture, and 'very nice hanging on the Christmas tree and e' is colored with the red white owls. I hope you enjoy them!

Good work and Merry Christmas to you all!

Fulvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment