Thursday, November 18, 2010

China Webcam Installation

Christmas party for the table!

might think that it is still early, but Christmas is approaching by leaps and bounds and, as is family tradition that has placeholders for the table of the festivities make them myself, I started to turn gray and the celluline to try something that I decided to share with you.

To be honest I have not decided if I will make my placemarks are all equal or not, by the time I made five prototypes and then we'll see!


Here is a photo together, as you can see the colors have been the traditional (except for the orange tree), but of course are the ones that inspire me for Christmas .


Questi due sono semplici semplici, sono fatte con due tags tagliate con una delle mie Nestabilities e la Big Shot e piegate a metà, una l'ho voluta minimal, un pezzetto di carta a quadretti per il nome ed un alberello ritagliato da una carta da scrap, sull'altra ho messo qualche abbellimento in più ed una piccola tag per il nome.


Questa è una piccola scatolina (tagliata sempre con la Big Shot) dentro la quale si può mettere un cioccolatino o un torroncino o qualsiasi piccola coccola per i vostri ospiti, anche qui un fiocco di neve e un bottoncino come abbellimenti and a small black tag for the name.


Another box, this time I just closed the box with a ribbon, I glued on a tag scalloppata and then thickened with adhesive I glued a round tag decorated with a Christmas stamp that I painted with acrylic medium and Decoart always Decoart retardant, hence the name tag can write directly on the round under the snowman.


Finally, I present a small jar of honey and dressed up with a nice red ribbon to hide the rim of the cap, again a small tag for the name of your guest, of course, instead of honey could be jam, nutella small candies ... ...

I'm really undecided on what to choose, what you like best?

Thanks for the comments always leave us, make us very happy!

a kiss

Silva







0 comments:

Post a Comment