Thursday, September 23, 2010

Best Compact Camera For £200



Dear friends,
Halloween is approaching and this nice party I propose the 'vintage tags' or tags with the old images of Halloween.


Here http://www.4shared.com/document/CqGIKMuJ/Halloween_Tags.html
you can download the PDF with the images I made for you. I've made using the card that is on the bottom of the blocks therefore notes' quite heavy, but you can also use any type of lightweight cardboard or manila tags, yellow ones with the red rod. You can also use the images to decorate the paper bags as in this picture and fill them with some vs candy for children.



Each tag measures 6.5 cm wide by 11.5 cm in length. You just need to crop, forarle (I made two holes, but obviously it can only do one), give the base color for the tags Black Lamp with black and a mix of Tangerine and Orange Canyon for the orange. Paste up the image with the Mod Podge or other glue, when dry shade the border with Asphaltum. I also added a bit of 'glitz', ie 'sbarlusc' shimmer with the medium of the Starlite Topcoat Decoart, I brushed on the tag but the tag on the image and I embellished with a beautiful black bow. Who would not delight with acrylic colors can 'paste images directly onto a black cardboard and orange.



I wish you 'a very spooky haloween' and many Treats and no Tricks! Happy Fall and Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment