Saturday, October 2, 2010

How To Fix Winlogon.exe C000021a Error

Wood network metal, paper e. .. Vintage Halloween Tags

This time I decided to scrapbooking a little! To make a panel with the inscription "Giorgia" for children's room ... but just changing the words you can make a panel for any occasion!



We need lists of wood 4cm high, wire mesh, acrylic paint, paper or cardboard, various embellishments and a bit of imagination!


Using this marvelous contraption that I took my wife


I cut to make four lists the frame with the edges 45 ° (2x 55cm, 2x22cm), I stuck with the 1000chiodi and once dry I gave him some points with the "sparapunti. I then attached the frame to the network, setting it again with the sparapunti. I gave it a coat of acrylic color, Light Buttermilk, rather than diluted, but not completely opaque, and then with a brush I made sketches with Dusty Rose, Sage Green and Traditional Burnt Umber ... I chose this rather dusty because they adapt to part of the room dedicated to Girgia! Once dry, the hardware is ready to be decorated.


On the net I put the name "George", cut the letters with an alphabet for la Big Shot, quindi ho decorato la cornice su tre angoli.


Immancabili le roselline di cartoncino arrotolato, qualche rametto, un paio di cuori embossati, una tag timbrata, un bottoncino e delle farfalline...

Cuori e forme embossate e ancora farfalline...




Trovo che il risultato finale sia romantico, semplice ed elegante allo stesso tempo! Naturalmente la scritta sulla rete, i colori, il tipo di carta e le decorazioni possono essere le più diverse, a seconda del pannello che vogliamo realizzare..."Home sweet Home", "Welcome Friends", "Love, Laugh, Live" potrebbero essere alcune idee! Io ne ho in programma un per Jacopo naturalmente! Ci saranno colori e forme più decisi, ma ancora non so! E naturalmente potrete trovare il materiale presso il nostro sponsor " Di Corso in Corso "
Prima di lasciarvi voglio spiegarvi, a grandi linee, come si realizzano le roselline arrotolate.

1) Prima di tutto occore disegnare una spirale sulla carta che abbiamo scelto. Non deve essere precisa e sarà tanto più grande, quanto più grande vogliamo il fiore finale;

2) Ritagliamo la spirale;


3) A me piace piegare un po' i bordi (il end result is better), but you can leave them as is, or tear the paper along the perimeter, or littering the board with an ink type Distress Ink to give an aged,


4) Now roll up the spiral incolliamola and on the bottom (I leave a little 'hail)

Done!

Of course we can use paper, cardboard, felt or fabric, but also, here's an example of a fabric rose.


I hope you have some idea! And thanks for giving me so far ... followed the next
Manu

0 comments:

Post a Comment