Thursday, October 14, 2010

Farberware Parts Bowl Lid

Never throw anything away!

time ago I bought in our shop sponsor in each race of the letters of the company Artemio wood contained in a wooden box her as well, here it is below


Once she got home I used the letters that I needed and I put the other in a glass jar (the jar of Nutella ... great recovery even here), I was already throwing to burn the box, but not I have it done ... it was so cute, sooner or later I would serve for something!



fact while I was thinking what to prepare for my post today, I "dropped the eye" and tick the box ... I have taken the idea.


With the help of a cutter and a pair of pliers I removed some internal divisions in order to get the space in which to place the photos


I then gave a quick hand of Titanium White Decoart of the whole box, I purposely left the imperfect application of color


I chose the photos of my puppy (you had doubts?) and I toned black and white, so I could pick any the colors of the cards, small scraps that I keep aside when scrapbooking, also the series' never throw anything away "


I reinforced the picture glued to a cardboard cardboard on which I have pasted the adhesive thickened because I liked the idea that the photos were on top of the paper.


I added some little embellishment, a heart cut and embossed with the Big Shot, a button, a written short time that I suggested and here is the result, which will be hung in a multicornice my craft room.


course you can find all the material at our sponsors in each race.


Another use for this box ... a mini advent calendar! there are 24 evenly spaced and two larger side, is a little early to think of a post Christmas or I would have done it!

I hope that my ideas inspire you.

a hug
Silva









0 comments:

Post a Comment