Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lorna Costochondritis

Reorder DRAWERS!

In every house there is a drawer where you throw everything and that the system only once every two or three years .. Well I am of those drawers have five or six !!!!! Accommodation

one I found a bunch of beads .. more buttons that vintage .. and pendants that came from somewhere, so I decided to put them together and did this series that will serve to enlighten the blacks or gray sweaters strictly follow me throughout the long winter!

CIMG4073

In another drawer I found instead a series of wooden hearts in all different from each other, a coat of acrylic, a couple of small springs, a small piece of ribbon and a wooden tablet was enough to make a memo pad holder, something that I desperately needed .. as my memory holds me more!

CIMG4066

Two quick and easy jobs that helped to restore order in the drawers!

Good weekend to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment