Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why Does Tazorac Take So Long To Work

lavender

Dear Friends, we
in October but Christmas and 'already' behind the door so 'I would like to propose to design a simple and delicate, maybe you will be able to' serve as an idea for a Christmas gift.



Lavender Medallions They are very easy to do and do not even need a sewing machine if you do not have it or you do not sew, you can simply sew them by hand or even glued with fabric glue.

You can download the PDF drawing and writing here
http://www.4shared.com/document/AWfKT3s1/lavande_medallions.html

I used the cotton muslin very rarely (exactly what the bag in the picture) but if you can not find it you can use a fabric or organza fabric brushed. I cut two circles of muslin for each medallion, then I printed a sheet of organza with artwork PDF, you can find here to print sheets of organza http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/products -Cotton-organza-fabic-sheets-not-washable_007865.htm
I cut the medallions printed and I sewed a circle of organza on a circle of muslin. I then sewed this circle with another circle of muslin, leaving a hole about 3 cm at the top where he will go ' the hook. Now fill the medallion with the seeds of lavender, the medallion should not be completely full otherwise you will struggle to stitch to close it. Inserted into the opening at the top with a hook made of ribbon and sew to close. Now you can apply a lace all around the medallion and apply a bead or a button to decorate. Remember that the medallions are not to be revolted, sewing and 'sight' cause then will be 'hidden by the lace.

click to enlarge

I then printed a little bag of muslin that will contain 'my three medallions with lavender. I hope you enjoyed this project, I find it very romantic and delicate, a perfect little Christmas gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment