Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 Pay Mobile Broadband Dongle Hack

blogs that close

No, do not worry (or celebrate), I have no intention of closing the blog, but, in the comments, I was pointed out that it seemed that most did not want this blog and then I paused to think. There are 11 days that started in 2011 and I have not written anything yet or even in this moment I have very clear ideas about what I write. It is not the blog that weighs on me, I sometimes weigh the lack of desire, anger sometimes makes me want to put a big BLOG CLOSED and amen ma poi mi fermo, mi fermo per tutto quello che questo blog significa per me. Più di 4 anni di parole e persone, persone che posso chiamare "amici" senza temere di esagerare; sono stato invitato a compleanni, a matrimoni, ho ricevuto parole di amicizia, di solidarietà, sono stato spronato ed io ho reso altrettanto. Ci sono blog che chiudono perché nascono, espressamente, a tempo, perché ci si è posti l'impegno di fare una cosa al giorno, per un anno, o cose simili. Ci sono blog che chiudono perché la vita ti porta a fare altro, perché arriva un momento in cui devi scegliere e scegli la cosa che, in quel momento, ti preme di più; magari poi ci ripensi, torni indietro sui tuoi passi, però, intanto te ne vai for a while '. There are those who threaten and close and change but do not make it and stay away for too long. The blogs close for many reasons, or are we not read them more, for various reasons, because we realize that to hear the exact same thing post after post you are tired, others do not follow them anymore because, after contacting you they should go after them more, not even deign to return the visit, they could also be the best pens of our time but, frankly, I'm fucked. Other laws do not envy them, yes, envy, which unfortunately is a very human feeling. In more than four years of blogging, with all the people that have passed, which are passed I sometimes wonder where they are, they ended up, out of curiosity, sometimes for concern. There are many reasons for closing the blog, because it close in general or because they are close to us and all legitimate reasons, personal, understandable, but ultimately there is a blog that has closed and the reason which made me sad and angry: the blog is to Alby and Ivonne, Alive2, the wonderful family I read recently, regaled us with long post funny and poetic, he told us and showed us the whole family ... just a pedophile who has slipped on their site and they are were forced to close here, I 'is what really makes me angry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment