Thursday, January 20, 2011

Repair Plastic On Headphone Cord

There is always need ...

... a box in which to organize our stuff. And then here I am with another recovery!
A simple shoe box can be transformed and become a beautiful container to collect ... what we like, hanging out on the web in this blog I found the inspiration!

I think using the box to put material waiting to be scrapbooking: images, phrases I like, sketches and ideas for titles for future layouts or mini album ... but it is an idea that can be used for different purposes.

I chose to decorate it in black and white to match the new look of my craft room


here as he was leaving the box


I painted the cover with the black acrylic


I decorated the bottom with white polka dot paper


e la parte superiore con il Bazzill nero decorato con un border punch scallop


ho tagliato la scritta con la Big Shot e l'alfabeto Circus della Ellison Design


sempre con la Big Shot e la fustella Flower Layers #4 ho tagliato i fiori (uno bianco e uno nero) ....e poi li ho embossati con il bulino


ho aggiunto dei fiorellini piĆ¹ piccoli e dei bottoni


I prepared to take separate partitions of the different material, the label is punched with the punch of McGill File Tab


So here are the new born ... What do you say ... environment with the now well-known strategic Ikea boxes true?


I enjoyed it and hope you got some good inspiration!

a hug
Silva






0 comments:

Post a Comment