Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Make Your Own E Fed

The thousand faces of a frame ...

Eccoci qui ad iniziare un nuovo anno all'insegna della creativita'...e dunque Buona Creativita' a tutti!!!!
Comincio subito con il chiedere scusa per le pessime foto di questo post...fatte di corsa, non controllate...ma ormai questi oggettini hanno trovato una nuova casa! Bhe' dai mi rifaro'...
Le feste sono ormai trascorse, pero' puo' capitare di dover fare un regalino e non avere molto tempo...voglio mostrarvi un paio di ideuzze piuttosto veloci da realizzare...quello che ci occorrera' sono delle cornici portafoto grezze, rete metallica (e secondo voi poteva mancare?), carta, stoffa e un pizzico di fantasia!
Ma veniamo al primo progettino, un pannellino porta memo o frame. (I like to use this second more! '). The material ... 13X18 3 frames, network, scraps of cloth, buttons, string, acrylic paint Light Buttermilk.


This is the panel!


First, I cut three pieces of mesh size and have them freed on the back of the frames with sparapunti; millechiodi I glued the frames together on the long side, I gave a little 'furniture wax edges, and painted everything with acrylic. Now you can create the effect shabby with sandpaper, past where you put the wax. I do this I first stamped here and there 'frames using a color that does not stand out too much.
For the decorations I made three flowers with trimmed linen, following the steps I have described here and I glued a button in the center of wood. I cut out three circles of cardboard in size and have them sewn on the network, the center of each frame, and then I glued the flowers on the card.
On one side I glued two buttons, when I passed the string, at both ends':
this will serve 'to hang sheets or photos of the ... small springs with decorations of cloth and cardboard here and there' and the game and 'done ... we need more' to tell that to achieve it, believe me !!!!!




The second idea you want to show it 's another panel to take notes ... We needed a frame of the action more' you like a notebook, wire mesh, colored paper ...


I chose very bright colors, suited to the kitchen of the person to whom I gave!


For this project I cut a piece of network and I set the frame, and if you want you can paint the frame, I preferred to leave it unfinished. I made with colored paper decorations.


I held the cover of the notebook and I sewed the back cover of cardboard on the net (better to drill holes with an awl before sewing). A beautiful written on one side (I used a white cardboard alphabet sticker printing) ... done!!

I hope you have some ideuzza! Until next time, Manu

0 comments:

Post a Comment