Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yeast Infection Brazillians

Speaking of ... I heart


Take a moment to think along with me.
I wish, for the word I'm about to write, you told me the first thing that came in mind, so the impact.

Chocolate

What did you think?
I was asked the same question by the editors of Speaking of chocolate, and if you want to know more, I recommend you take a nice deep little visit to their site, which is a continuously updated calendar of events at all chocolate theme (not even to say: P), both in Italy and around the world, with intervals of pure greed by a blogger!

fact I was asked to create a recipe theme to them, and you think I could say no?
;)

However, if you want this recipe charlotte grapefruit, pink pepper and white chocolate, go peek here, now I feel pretty lazy!

A big kiss to all and thanks again to the establishment of talking about chocolate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment