Friday, March 4, 2011

Crest Pro-health Toothpaste Side Effects

BUTTON UP! New

Dear Friends,
this time you step over a small idea 'that a project' cause I'm moving and I have not had much time to prepare something more 'challenging. Certainly not 'a new idea but' sometimes we forget the things that already 'know you and you use enough, I doubt I'd forgotten how much and' easy to get custom buttons with little expense and I enjoyed create these
I used this cheap woodwind instruments you can buy it here ...... http://www.etsy.com/listing/47613221/button-making-tool-12-inch

or a very similar but you can buy here in Italy .... http://www.lemercerie.it/content/catalogo/scheda.asp?prodotto=5137

Just proceed as in the pictures below and the button and 'done.

tutorial buttons
To my buttons I used a vintage linen napkin and then I painted with acrylic paints and written with a pen and graphics of vintage lace and beads, then I made the tassel with cotton for work crochet.

's an idea that you can customize pretty more like 'you like it and it' a perfect little gift. Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment