Friday, March 11, 2011

Usually Dry Before Period

The Button-mania spreads!!

you ever having to wrap a gift and find that you have at home a ribbon or a bow worthy of being called that?

to me, and then you need .. VRTU! I remembered seeing something similar on the web .. and since I will miss the flakes but not the buttons .. here are some very simple but effective little package!

CIMG4461

CIMG4466

CIMG4490

CIMG4491

CIMG4494

CIMG4500

CIMG4497

CIMG4498

Ops .. not ask me why the pictures it says mother's heart .... l 'I had written on the photos for my little girl .. I came out automatically even on these .. is two hours trying to remove it but no success!!

This is my last post, some minor health problems and work made me decide to leave this beautiful adventure, a special thanks to my fellow Fulvia, Laura, and Manuel Silva , thanks guys for giving me the 'find everything to be part of this wonderful group, and thanks to all our supporters, your comments were valuable and rewarding.

Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment