Friday, March 4, 2011

Western Themedrehearsal Dinner Table Decorations

always more beautiful than I did on Friday


Yes, I have transgressed.
I succumbed to temptation, I did not go to work Friday. I was at home in good company, so I did!
But you understand?
spoke of brunch:)
I do not like regular appointments in general because I'm a fickle person, by the sudden cravings. Although sometimes I like to follow certain rituals (such as the Wednesday night svaccata eaten pizza on the couch with my love watching a good movie) penso che sia bello stravolgere i piccoli canoni, giusto per il gusto di farlo, perchè così un appuntamento abituale guadagna quel "che" in più.
Capirai, direte voi, ma io sono fatta così :D

Sta di fatto che venerdì scorso ero a casa con la febbre :( ma in casa avevo una dolce ospite, la mia adorata cuginetta Eli. La voglia di cucinare però non si schioda nemmeno a forza e così ho deciso, tra una foto, una spettegolata e tante risate, di anticipare il brunch della domenica al venerdì, mettendo un po' di sale nei pancakes :)

L'idea dei pancakes con la ricotta l'avevo già vista da Tuki (una donna, un mito) e poco tempo fa mi era stata suggerita anche da lei ; io ero dotata in frigo solo della ricotta di bufala, decisamente più saporita di quella vaccina, et voilà! Con l'aggiunta di un po' di pesto nella pastella, ecco i pancakes salati!


PANCAKE SALATI CON RICOTTA DI BUFALA E PESTO


Ingredienti per circa 10 pancakes

200g di farina 00
200g di ricotta di bufala
260g di latte
2 albumi
un cucchiaino di lievito per preparati salati (non il lievito di birra secco, ma quello bianco)
6 tablespoons of pesto (but goes to taste)


tomatoes (no salt because I put the pesto and ricotta are already flavorful of them)

- In a large bowl, sift flour with yeast. Separately, sift well the ricotta to make it softer.
- Pour milk in flour gradually and mix well, also add the pesto and ricotta.
- Then add the egg whites: I added them without mounting, but if you whisk the pancake will be even more "frothy".
- Preheat a pan and pour a ladle of batter at a time. No need to grease the pot because it already contains the pesto oil, the pancakes will not stick.
- Cook a few minutes on each side and serve with fresh tomatoes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment