Thursday, February 3, 2011

Are Brown Eyes More Likely To Have Red Eye

Report - Part Two!



Sunday, as some of you know, I was in identity Golose.
I had never participated in this event that now has been renewed for the seventh edition with increasing success. A
to be protagonists, some of the most famous names in cooking, including chefs and emerging producers and not of high quality.
The thing that impressed me most was the cooperation between Identity Golose, WineLove and a risotto for Milan, intertwined with each other as to provide an actual menu presentation to visitors.
A Risotto for Milan was the initiative that I appreciated the most, both for the purpose for which it is created (ie donating rice to distribute the proceeds to fund research against AIDS), as well as interviewed by as many as nine foodbloggers Italian chef.
I seen (unfortunately: () only two presentations, that of Lydia's Tzatziki Breakfast in Canzian with Daniel (the Marquis), you can see below ...









... and that Vivian Varese (Alice) interviewed by Sandra A Touch of Ginger, and believe me, I've never heard of scented risotto so!!









Obviously they are not missed the moments of pure greed ... look at this masterpiece of architecture Gianluca Frame: need I say more?



Forgive the confusion of the post! But today bloggers do what he wants ... : ((

Meanwhile, I can take advantage of it?: P
are now accepting votes for the contest Labna "take root" ... if you like to vote for my Pops Carrot Cake ... just a click away! Graaaaaaazie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment