Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Causes Bloody Nose And Hair Loss

ugly and stupid.


19.00.
Metropolitana Milanese.
High degree of dizziness due to heavy work day mixed with intense feeling of "not-bother-me-or-you-throw-a-box".
The way in which they collapsed on the arm next to mine place is at least embarrassing, octopus style dry on a rock.
A woman sits down next to me mumbling and I think that basically, I also would have good reason to grumble at the end of the day, but I'm just too lazy to do it.

annoying and too high a voice note in the distance interrupted my flow of thoughts zeroed (style flatline electrocardiogram) and forces me to put the view to re-tune my focus and concentration.
A door away, a somewhat obscure guy blabbering about the degree of "mafia" in Milan to Venice ...
approached me. E 'in less than a meter away and hangs there, continuing to babble and look around in search of consensus or, more likely, a healthy argument with someone.

And now begins, with her reminded me so much that bell'accento Romagna Giacobazzi " there are more beautiful women of northern once."
Sbem. Thanks.
The cab is now half empty, but I have two women next to me and two others in front, and I still wonder who did not appear the huge question marks (perhaps mixed with some # @!) Above our heads in exchange stunned looks.
Not that I'm the Venus of Botticelli, but he just does not shine at all neither for beauty nor charm ... in fact it is rather a black hole.
" now remained only the bad and the southern ones. And southern 'm not beautiful." At this point the lady next to me seems about to growl, and I finally understand his mumbling before.
" Women of the North now are good only for the feasts of Berlusconi, but those in the south to miss that! "
Sbem. A re-thanks, you flatter me!
" The German, the Swedish ... those are beautiful women, those who really like. Why do men of the South, what they did once? Came north to find a wife North one that did all the work at home, that will serve them riverisse .
...

" But now it does not work anymore, because now women remained in the north are also too stupid to do what .

SBEM. Thanks again.

But Wait usually do not come out with the first hot?!
SOUFFLE 'WITH FRESH RICOTTA, AND BLUEBERRY POPPY SEED

Ingredients for 6 souffle portion

150g ricotta ( sieved to remove lumps )
4 eggs at room temp. Environment
80g + 20g icing sugar 125g blueberries


poppy seeds 10g starch (two teaspoons) vanilla essence

butter molds

- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash the fresh cranberries and butter molds well.
- On the bottom, pour in the blueberries, leaving someone who will be blended directly into the souffle.
- Separate yolks and whites and the first mount with 80g of sugar.
- Add, ever mounting, ricotta, vanilla, potato starch, poppy seeds and remaining blueberries.
- Finally, attach separate the egg whites until stiff with the remaining 20g of icing sugar and add the other ingredients very gently, from top to bottom.
- Pour into molds for three quarters of the capacity and bake immediately.
- Bake for about 15 minutes without opening the oven. As usual, I was limp, but after all is a souffle, I console myself!
- If you want you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, I like a good sugar-addicted, ovviamente l'ho fatto :P


Con questo soufflè partecipo al contest della dolce Imma!


E poi...vi ricordate queste ? Hanno vinto il primo premio! Grazie ai Labna per il contest e per avermi premiata e complimentissimi alle altre vincitrici, Ambra e Daniela !
E poiiii...(giuro, è l'ultima) avete comprato Cosmopolitan?? Food Couture fa parte del servizio "Prendilo per la gola"! Emozione... :)

: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment