Monday, February 7, 2011

Late Period And Cervical Mucus

: *


Valentine's Day is upon us.
What you hear something like this as an important festival in our calendar, it is inevitable that you will be hit by everything revolves around us.
Di certo non starò qui a disquisire sulla commercializzazione del giorno degli innamorati per eccellenza, ma, in fondo, non c'è forse una festa che non sia spudoratamente commercializzata ormai?
Io ho concluso da un po' la fase dei pupazzetti amorosi e dei cuoricioni imbottiti con scritto TI AMO, ma il sentimento non passa mai, e non posso fare a meno di sentirmi un po' più romantica in questo giorno (un po' come quando mi sento più buona a Natale :P)

Però, questa volta, voglio lanciare un messaggio diverso. Sì, sono mielosa, tenerona e quant'altro. Ma pensate insieme a me: quante volte al giorno I happen to tell someone that I love him? someone other than mom, dad, little baby, the boyfriend or pet home.
not know about you, but I am a pathological case, and maybe I say too often. Not to diminish the love I feel for someone, but I really too fond of me to people, maybe even at first sight (and you know that the bill then rip off).
So now imposed on how "cute and cuddly" and I would make a gesture of affection towards those who read me, with more or less intensity, to those who always has a comment for me and also those who stop at my page thinking that, after all, is cute:)

Here for you my muffins for my Valentine, atypical, but perhaps the most beautiful: *



COCOA MUFFINS, AND RED PEPPER WILD BERRY JAM


Ingredients for 8 muffins

Dry ingredients: 200g flour 00


60g sugar 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking powder

sweet chili powder

liquid ingredients: 1 egg

2 tablespoons of jam berry (or one you prefer)
30g butter 200ml milk


50g dark chocolate

- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Separately, mix the egg and jam, milk and butter (previously melted and cooled a bit).
- Put the meantime, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Combine liquid ingredients and dry ingredients to the melted chocolate and mix "rustic" with a wooden spoon. It is not necessary to obtain a perfectly smooth, this is beautiful (and practical) of muffins:)
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 min and then the toothpick test to check the cooking.


I take this opportunity to thank (forgive the delay!) Iva a few days ago I left an award stilosissimo or the Stylish blogger Award!


Thanks Iva! Now obviously tell 7 things about me: P

- I am greedy to suck: D and maybe do not play in my favor, my being so passionate about pastry masochistically ... My relationship with food is pure addiction: if do not cook a tot a day, I go to bed unsatisfied of the day!
- Mi considero una persona generosa, nonchè inguaribile romantica. Darei un braccio per le persone che amo perchè io stessa, senza di loro, sarei persa.
- Dall'altro lato sono testarda, orgogliosa, permalosa, volubile e pure maestrina! Un bel mix, vero? Beh, dopotutto sono una Gemelli ascendente Gemelli...
- Amo la natura fin da quando sono piccola e sono fermamente convinta che gli animali siano superiori all'uomo, perchè in loro non esistono la cattiveria nè lo sfruttamento fini a se stessi, ma semplicemente l'istinto.
- Adoro leggere e imparare; di qualsiasi cosa si tratti, la conoscenza non è per me mai abbastanza approfondita. Per questo mi piace tantissimo travel, especially abroad, in order to see and experience first hand the slice of life uncommon to us.
- I can not stand the rudeness but also ignorance disguised as a respectable and conservative thought that is down from the ideas I miss my guns (uuuuh want to talk about who gets to scream so you do not speak ???!!!). Failure to accept the ideas of others with hatred and the imposition of his desire to be superior attitudes that are never lead to positive outcomes, especially for those who poses as a master, let's face it all, it's always a very bad shape.
- I'm a total airhead ... do not ever remember where I put things, nor even if I put them on ... well ... that I ... stavo dicendo?? :D

Dovrei passare il premio ad altri 10 blog...perdonatemi ma sono sempre stata una frana in questo genere di cose! Io lo passo a tutti, va'! Perchè in ogni blog c'è un po' del nostro stile ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment