Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Makes A Restraining Order Illegal

reels! Cheap and Chic ...

Hello to all girls, like many of you I am one who loves vintage disproportionately, if only now I also have vintage .... and are turning to the Internet wildly .. save photos indiscriminately and disorganized, a little 'thinking about a while ago' idea for the project this month I started to browse the folder where I saved the eight thousand photos, one way or the 'else struck me, and I stumbled upon these reels .. I find them delicious, I wrapped up some of my most beautiful lace, others I left them empty, if you want someone to try to make this simple you'll need to design cards for a couple of millimeters thick, I used the 'internal roll paper paper towels, paper scrapbooking, but is not required, here, you can find beautiful vintage images to download for free, scissors and glue, if we take a trip from our sponsor during the course of will find all the material you need for this and many other creations!

rocchetti romantici

CIMG4454

CIMG4455

CIMG4460

CIMG4458

Piccolo Mondo Antico .. continues !!!!!

I wish you a peaceful weekend in the sun .. sun .. sun .. sun .. sun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment