Thursday, February 17, 2011

Uk Patterns For Boot Moccasin

existential question

Ma perché nessuno puts more of lemon peel in dried figs?! This morning I was thinking just that, look at what is an important thing, the lemon zest gives the feeling of acidity and freshness that contrasts with the sweetness of the dried fig. This morning it one bite (ok, there were two but only because, for the uninitiated, is the dried figs are paired: they open the figs from the ass (and this suggests that it is a lot of Italian food (I guess I started with vice parentheses)), become dry, you put an almond inside the fig, or alternatively, in fact, the lemon peel (we also make sure the pieces of chocolate, but then it too becomes a gourmet (and aridaje with parentheses)), and then, I said, close with another couple of figs. The final touch would sprinkle of chocolate powder, but not too much to ask providence). I said this morning that he would bite a two ... and I immediately came to mind that no one puts the zest of lemon is nice when you hit the fig tree, feel the different texture of the lemon zest to taste that explodes in your mouth. These are important questions, I told myself this morning while I bit the figs and thumbed through the papers, leaves the balance of a snack, I stressed myself while I was reading processes and women, and "go forward". The balance of a snack is important, I would say even necessary, because from there depends on the approach to lunch, to how we feel front plate of pasta or other ahead about noon while trying in every way not to listen to what the news does not say very often. In short, I bit and looked and looked through the figures (some figures of shit that I saw in the paper that will not tell you (but not all of these brackets bother? (Mann, if you say it to me (would you say to me, right?))) ) and I stopped holding the couple at least a piece of fig and fig I looked at the half with the sign of my teeth and stood in the white of the almond just bitten in half and I immediately asked why no one put more lemon zest in dried figs, even chromatic level, eh, because the yellow check (only the yellow Of course, the albedo would be too bitter), then check the yellow brown of dried fig, I said, also has its beauty, it's nice to see while watching the fig half with a cast of your teeth. These are important questions eh, mica and fig pizza (of course), sometimes we do not realize how meaningful this is, you think "but it's just a damn!", And no! Apart from that there are two, as I said before, but think something like that shows a very superficial, and the palatal right balance is something of vital importance because it is the approach that we have to day. These are the important things, but! For this morning, while leafing through the newspaper I doing lunch asked why no one right now put the lemon zest in dried figs, as you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment